Download pdf - Gelding Verification Form

186F Castration
After a stallion is castrated the certificate of registration and a "Gelding Certificate" form (provided by the Association) must be submitted to the Association by the recorded owner. 

When filling out the gelding form in preparation to submit to the AMHA office, include the date of gelding and signature of owner. If the registration certificate is a Temporary, AMHA notes on the front of the certificate that the horse is now a gelding and processes a strip noting the gelding information has been submitted and processed.
If you wish to have a new certificate issued or there is also a status change to Permanent at the same time, the four (4) required photographs must be submitted at the same time the registration certificate and the gelding certificate is submitted.